Here’s what I know:
I don’t have the answers.
I’m sure that’s shocking. Lol. But I don’t. Sometimes life feels out of control! As an Enneagram 3, I like to be IN CONTROL, as much as possible. Because if I’m out of control, that’s “not successful”. And if my life is a mess, then “I’m a failure”. Or at least that’s the story I tell myself.
But here’s the deal.
When I have come to the end of MY knowledge and MY solutions and I FINNNNNALLY say “God, I need your strength and wisdom here, because I literally have nothing left”... that’s when the magic happens. And I imagine Him to respond like I do, after watching my 3 year old use all her ideas to reach something up high... when she FINALLY gives in and says “mommy will you help me?” OF COURSE I’m going to help her. OF COURSE she gets a smile and a big, tight hug. I’ve just been waiting for her to ASK ALREADY!
Here’s my recipe for the hard days, when you’ve reached the end of your rope:
1. Lifelong Vitality supplements + the new Adaptiv supplement
2. Order tacos 🌮
3. Get some quiet, alone time in the car while you go pick up said tacos
4. Diffuse Adaptiv + Black Spruce in the car ASAP
5. Before you drive away, Roll Adaptiv + Wild Orange + Peppermint Touch in your hands, then run your hands through your hair + pull it up into a top knot (aka get it OFF YOUR NECK FOR THE LOVE) and let your hair be the diffuser for your brain.
6. As you drive, feel free to cry + yell + tell God how done you are with this BS. He’s GOD. He can take it.
7. Listen to him say “Sure! Np! I was just waiting for you to ask for help!”
8. Eat those tacos and get to work. He’s got your back. 💥
I am a mommy of SEVEN (yes 7) beautiful kids! They are amazing, wonderful, hilarious & the greatest babies I could ask for! I am married to my best friend & high school sweetheart, Michael.
I love to craft. I love to decorate. I am passionate about natural living & natural birthing. Sometimes I write stuff. I plan parties like my life depended on it. My favorite color is pink. My house is definitely NOT taupe. I typically cannot keep plants alive. I am only allowed to have dogs as pets because all others tend to have the same end result as the plants. Luckily my track record with kids is pretty good! Also, I drink a lot of coffee. And I really like tacos.