"Hey mom! Look at me!"
Those words are usually followed by some sort of action or outfit that most mothers would be shocked to see! Haha! Here is a countdown of the top 5 "look at me" moments of the past weeks, brought to you by my 5 children...
5. I turn around to see my 2 year old RIDING ON THE BABY'S BACK!!! "Ezrah's a horsey!" Oh good heavens!
4. My son filled up a small bowl of water, put straws in his mouth(like a walrus) & is drinking like this. "I think this is how walruses drink!" hmmm... not quite! But good idea! :)
3. The girls were doing a craft. Little Ester had put stickers on her legs & was dancing around, covered in princesses. It would have been no big deal, except the booty shaking & head bobbing was just too much! Priceless!
2. I look up & see my oldest... head to toe in superhero dress up. "You look great! What Avenger are you today?" then comes the kicker... "I am Tony Stark!" He whips back his armor & cape to show me a dress shirt & tie. Then he reaches into his pocket... "This is my wallet. I am VERY rich!" haha!
1. I'm sitting on the back patio watching the kids play, when I hear the line... I glance over to see my 4 year old covering the playground slide in mud, pouring water from the pool down it, also covering his arms & legs entirely in thick sticky mud! Then he climbed up the ladder & went down! Ha!
Just a glimpse into my life... hilarious & horrifying all at the same time! :)
I am a mommy of SEVEN (yes 7) beautiful kids! They are amazing, wonderful, hilarious & the greatest babies I could ask for! I am married to my best friend & high school sweetheart, Michael.
I love to craft. I love to decorate. I am passionate about natural living & natural birthing. Sometimes I write stuff. I plan parties like my life depended on it. My favorite color is pink. My house is definitely NOT taupe. I typically cannot keep plants alive. I am only allowed to have dogs as pets because all others tend to have the same end result as the plants. Luckily my track record with kids is pretty good! Also, I drink a lot of coffee. And I really like tacos.